Back to School!


WELCOME BACK 4TH GRADERS! 

Hello! My name is Amanda Stemm and I will be the fourth grade Language Arts and Social Studies teacher. This will be my fifth year teaching but my first year at Pickerington Elementary. Although I am a new member of the teaching staff, I am very familiar with the school as I received my K-12 education from the Pickerington Local School District. This year we have a fantastic team including Mrs. Burre, the math and science teacher, and Mrs. Woodward, the Math+ teacher. If your child is in my homeroom, they will be attending Math and Science with Mrs. Burre first thing in the morning. If they are in Mrs. Burre's homeroom, they will be attending my class, ELA & SS, first thing in the morning. In the afternoon, each group will rotate to the other subjects they did not have in the A.M. Please check out the important information listed below. If you ever have any questions about anything, please feel free to contact me via email at amanda_stemm@plsd.us.

Class Schedule: 


Important dates:
Tuesday, August 15th: Open house.

  • Please feel free to stop by during the hours of 5:45 and 6:30. If you have your school supplies, feel free to bring them at this time. I am looking forward to meeting all of my students as well as their parents.
Wednesday, August 16th: 1st Day of School!!!

Supply's needed: 
  • Other than the supplies on the district list, your child will need to bring a reusable bag to hold their classroom supplies when switching classes. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome Back- Start of Quarter 3!

9/18-9/22

Bloom Ball Project